Use your potential in every relevant channelThe modern customer has a high expectation of seamless interaction across multiple channels. Here it is important to find the right balance in the interaction of effort and benefit in the orchestration of the channels.
Questions that move customers in this context:
- In which channels do we use to reach our customers - today and in the future?
- How can we enable contact through many touchpoints?
- What processes and technologies do we need for a multi-channel solution?
- How useful is an omni-channel strategy compared to a multi-channel strategy?
- How does our customer experience the most seamless interaction possible with our company?