Use the lean and agile startup methodsCompanies that are adaptable and speeding up value propositions are interested in real added value for customers and communicate in the language of their customers.
Questions that move customers in this context of value proposition design:
- What language does our customer actually speak?
- How do we communicate the true core value of our product or service?
- Where are our product development going in the next few years?
- How do startups do that do not have any first customers yet?
- Why do we express ourselves so far in our value proposition so complex?